UC Summer Drama will offer its next program in-person on the University of Toronto campus in July of 2023.
The fee for this three-week program will be announced in the fall of 2022.
What is included in the program?
- Daily weekday theatre or digital media sound design classes
- Daily weekday Embodied English classes or placement in specialized theatre-related or sound design-related workshops
- Weekend workshops
- All-inclusive extracurricular cultural and theatrical excursions (including tickets, admission fees, transportation, etc.) on weekday evenings and during weekends.
- Private (single) room accommodation (with air conditioning) at U of T’s University College Residence.
- 3 meals per day (with a variety of well-balanced choices including vegetarian options)
- Health insurance
- Supervision and round-the-clock care
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service*
*Please note that air fares are NOT included in the program price
|Upon Acceptance||30% of program fee required|
|Final Payment||One month prior to the start of the program|
*We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible. The remaining spots will be filled as applications arrive on a rolling basis.
Students are allowed one extra day before and one extra day after the program timeframe for accommodations and meals but should additional accommodations be required beyond that, an additional charge will be applied.