Time to pack!
Ready to start packing your bags? Let us help!
Below are some items we suggest you bring with you for your stay in Toronto:
- For your theatre workshops: comfortable, neutral-coloured or solid-coloured clothing without symbols, writing, or logos. Black clothing is ideal but not required.
- Light jacket
- Running shoes, good walking shoes and/or sandals
- Bathing suit
- Sweater and/or pajamas
- All types of clothing appropriate for the summer
- T-shirts, shorts, jeans, pants, skirts, blouses, dresses, etc.
- Clothing for sports/clothes that can get dirty
- Backpack/bag for weekend trips
- Travel alarm clock (we do not provide wake-up calls for students)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Additional towels (beach towel, shower towel as the ones provided are quite small)
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pens/pencils
- Your medication
- Electric adapters (mobile phone, computer charger, camera charger, etc)
- Ethernet cable
- Music player/cards/games
- Computer laptop