What is included in the program?
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service*
- Health insurance
- Accommodation at The University of Toronto’s University College Residences
- 3 Meals per day (“all-you-can-eat”)
- Daily three-hour theatre workshops on weekday mornings
- Daily two-hour English lessons on weekday afternoons
- Evening events
- Weekend trips
- Extracurricular excursions**
- A DVD recording of the end-of-program student performance
*Please note that flights are not included in this academic package.
**Extracurricular excursions to professional, high-quality theatre productions will be regularly organized for students and are included in the program fees. These outings are organized with the intention of enhancing students’ understanding of the performing arts and will provide chances for students to learn about the more technical aspects of how productions are mounted.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
*Fee Deadlines (Program Start Date: July 15, 2017)
- Final payment — May 19, 2017
- 50% Refund — June 17, 2017
The $200.00 CAD application fee is non-refundable.
Program fees are non-refundable after the 50% Refund Deadline.
Extra Day Fee: CAD $175 per extra day
(Please note: Students cannot arrive before July 15, or depart after August 5)
*Please note that we have extended our Fee Deadlines.